Presented by the Chinese Canadian National Council – for Social Justice (CCNC-SJ), these 2 part video series was made by teachers with the support of students, families, and organizations from the Asian Canadian community, and was made possible with the generous support of the Government of Canada.
- Understanding Race and Racism
- Types of Racism
- Racism and Other Forms of Discrimination
- Impacts of Racism
- Fighting Racism: It Isn’t Always Easy
- Fighting Racism: What Can You Do?
- Understanding Common Misconceptions About Race: A Family Conversation
- Responding to Racism: A Family Conversation
- Allyship and Agency: Supporting your Peers
- Conversations About Race: Parent Perspective
- Conversations About Race: Family Perspective
- Conversations About Race: Youth Perspective